Photographer
That's right,he L-O-V-E-S taking pictures! He constantly wants to steal my camera to have his own little photo shoots with just about anything.
But today is the first time I really saw him at his best and you know what I think he might be really good at this someday. For at least a half hour tonight, if not longer, he was taking photos of me and his brothers.
The only thing he did different tonight then most other times he starts in on one of his photo shoots is he was explaining to me how to pose.
"Now do this mom (then he would show me how I was supposed to do what he was telling me to do)." It was so stink'n cute! I sure love this kid.
This is the fish face he told us to make.
Happy faces,
don't mind my ugly self, I never got to the shower today after working out.
Mommy kissing Bryant
and a nice shot of the back of my head.
All in all he did a pretty good job.
I think he might make it as a photographer someday, I really do






1 comment:
He wouldn't let me take a picture of him at the reunion until he got to take one of me. It was actually pretty good. Your willingness to let him explore his creative side will pay off in the long run. You are a great mom!
Post a Comment