Monday, November 1, 2010

Another Great Day

We had a great day again!!! Today I spent the majority of the day at my parents house while they got new counter tops put into their kitchen. It was a long day for those installers. However it was pretty nice to just lounge around and do nothing but pay attention to my boys. I spent a ton of time just focusing on them, playing with them, making them laugh.Then after my parents were home I was looking forward to hanging out with them a little but they informed me that they had a date planned. I was a bit bummed but they gave me some money to get dinner for me and the boys on my way home. That turned out to be a very nice thing too. I was just going to pick something up and eat at home and go for a walk after dinner but it was already getting dark so I headed over to Chick-fil-A and had dinner with the boys. We stayed for an hour and a half actually. I phoned a friend on the way there and told her to come play with us. So after dinner we hung out while all our boys played. It was wonderful. Now I'm home watch DWTS and the boys are in bed but not asleep, I'm gonna have to go have a talk with them. It was a great day, love those kind of days!!!

No comments: