Sunday, November 14, 2010

Family Photo's

My amazingly awesome soon to be sister in law was oh so kind and took some family photo's for us the other day. And this is no breeze with my lovely boys but we did manage to get a few really cute ones and I love them. Here are a few of my favorites!!



7 comments:

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

Cute pics!

Jennie said...

Camille did a great job!! Your hair has gotten so long Kari! I love the pics, the boys look so cute in their matching shirts. And the one with the airplane is very thoughtful and cool since Corey is a pilot!

Carolyn said...

I love that one on top--you look like a queen with your little subjects adoring you. And I also really like the one where you are all standing holding hands. Maybe we'll have to get Camille to do ours next time!

Jen said...

I am totally freaking out. I LOVE these!!!!! Especially the 1st one :)

Sarah said...

You guys are a good looking bunch!

Leticia Clarkson said...

very cute! you look beautiful!

Chris and Brindy said...

I love them! You look so so pretty Kari! I LOVE the one that you have as your title. (don't you have 4 boys in your life though?) So cute!!