Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sun, Sun, please come up!

This was my middle child's plea this evening on our way home from Grammy's house.
Dallin had been crying and Corey told him that the noise he was making was the sound of a VERY TIRED child. He stopped crying and says' "Dad, I not going to bed cause I not crying anymore, so I don't have to go to bed!" Then I told the boys that it was dark and that meant it was time for bed.
We told the boys that the sun has gone down and so we must go to bed also.

That is when my middle child said probably the funniest thing I have ever heard!!!
"Sun get up, cause I want to stay here. (Pause....Pause...)
SUN, come here right now, I need to talk to you!!!"

Then he proceeded to sing his version of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and at the end it went something like this...
Twinkle twinkle star,
Up Up in the sky,
Ok mom, now the sun is up.

Poor boy, it doesn't work that way sorry!!