This past Sunday my Sunbeam teaching partner and I got a whole new class of Sunbeams.
I am pretty excited about the new class. They are all great, except I have a feeling it will be a long year with my little Dallin man. He has a lot to learn. I think I might be suggesting a new/another teachers aid, Brother Whiting!!
Notice the tongue sticking out and I believe there was a few splatters of spit too!!
One really nice thing about teaching the Sunbeams is that for FHE I already have a good lesson planned and it's age appropriate. Now that Dallin is in my class it will just be good review from the day before and perhaps I'll have him give the lesson sometimes.
This was Asher wearing his crown. We learn that we are all children of our Heavenly Father.
On New Years Day we decided to go for a little hike as a family.
Right before we left my sister in law called to see if I needed any help and was offering up her two oldest for services. I happily took her up on the offer and we brought them along on our little adventure. They were big helpers and I really love having them around!!
Angie took this cute picture of Asher.
Looking at all the neat things to be found.
It was actually less of a hike and more of a tracking adventure. Corey and the kids went along the wash looking at all the different kinds of tracks trying to guess what they belonged to.
When we felt we had gone far enough down the wash we turned around and played a game of hide and seek/hot cold version on the way back. Corey got walky-talky's(sp?) for Christmas and it was a blast using them to play the game.






No comments:
Post a Comment