This New Years Eve we partied with my siblings. It was my sister's birthday and she wanted to hang out so we all got together and had some fun playing games, watching movies and laughing. Unfortunately my youngest brother got sick so he and his family weren't able to be there.
Me and my sis outside freezing while the macho men lit off fireworks.
My brother Eric and his wife Larissa
My silly Corey and me.
All the kiddos enjoying a movie together on the air mattress. All the kids fell asleep, that is all but Dallin and Bryant.
Daddy feeding his boy.
Bryant wouldn't look at the camera.
Asher and Grant taking a ride on the quad.
It was a really fun night and we enjoyed being able to hang out and have fun!!
This is a picture of the cute dress I made for our neighbors little girl. It was her birthday and I was dying to make a dress for a little girl so figured this was a good opportunity. I even made the cute flower on the dress I loved it!!






4 comments:
I love spending time with family too!
& the dress is adorable!!!!
Cute dress!
I can't believe that is your brother Eric...it doesn't even look like him anymore.
I love the pic of you and your sis. Such pretty gals!
Cute dress Kari! And so nice of you too!
Eric looks so much like Joe in that picture. I noticed he looked like Grandpa Hunsinger recently too. Love reading about your life. Great job on the dress.
Post a Comment