Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Silly Dallin

Dallin has a new favorite word:
"FREAK"
I'm not sure where he learned this word but he uses it all the time now.
The other day while climbing down a ladder he says to Daddy,
"Daddy don't freak me or i might fall!"
Thn today after breakfast he comes up to me and says,
"Mom, I was just standing on the couch and it freaked me!"
He doesn't always use it correctly and it kinda cracks me up but I wish that it could be a different more pleasant word. One like "awesome" or "cool" or even "crazy" which has for a long time been his other favorite word. I guess there are worse things he could say. I'm just worried when were at the store he'll scream something like,
"Mom, that lady is freaking me!"
Oh well, enough on the blog I have way to much to do today
and blogging isn't one of them...

No comments: