so much truth in that article. Why do we spend so much time beating ourselves up and comparing ourselves to others. All we can do is our best and sometimes our best is just crawling out of bed in the morning. Thanks for sharing--it is always good to remember what is really important
My name is Kari Whiting. I am one CrAzY MoMmY!!! I have four adorable baby boys. The first two are a whopping 11 months apart, the third came a short two years after that and another short two years later came our fourth! I am very busy needless to say and have so much to do taking care of these four little men in my life. Every where I go people tell me I have my hands full and I'd have to agree. I heard once it's better to have them full than empty. So that's my plan, keep'n them full...
4 comments:
Loved that, Thanks for sharing :)
Great article--she came off as very nonjudgemental but also frank and honest. It's all about priorities, like she said--thanks!
so much truth in that article. Why do we spend so much time beating ourselves up and comparing ourselves to others. All we can do is our best and sometimes our best is just crawling out of bed in the morning. Thanks for sharing--it is always good to remember what is really important
LOVED it Kari! Thanks!
Post a Comment