Dallin Man is quite the bug lover.
Today he asked me bright an early if we could go outside together to go find bugs. I told him that if he wanted to go out back he was more than welcome to go find bugs.
He told me he didn't want to go out back cause he is afraid of Daisy so I decided I would go outside with him after all.
So all of us, the 3 boys and I went outside so Dallin could find bugs.
After sitting in a chair for 3.2 seconds I decided I would clean the house off since it was and has been covered in dried up dirt for who knows how long, that's what happens when you have no grass and little boys.
So I start cleaning off the exterior walls and little black beetles are everywhere.
Oh happy day!!!
That was until he saw a cockroach. The one an only roach.
He wanted me to catch it for him but since I hate roaches, I refused.
He wasn't happy with me so after I got all the kids in the house, I went back out and picked about 30 little beetles off the wall and put them in a cup for him and told him they were like little roaches.
He got pretty excited about that an asked if they would grow big.
I told him they could grow big but probably wouldn't because they would probably die before they got big.
What do you think my little bug lover did next???
He went to the door, opened it, and tossed out all the little beetles so that they could live.
I sure love his kind heart, I only wish it cared about my feelings a little more then the stink'n bugs. Ugh!!!
On another note: The other day a dang cat got trapped in our laundry room and peed and pooped on things. I'm not exactly sure what all got peed on but it smelled and still does to high heaven. Being pregnant I'm not sure if I should deal with that mess.
Now my laundry room is starting to smell like something died in it. I think the cat may have died in there too. Holy Crap, I don't want to deal with that.
I have a ton of stuff in my laundry room, storage and things I wanted to sell at a future garage sale. I'm thinking of loading it all up on a trailer, with a mask and gloves on, and heading over to the dump. Then bleaching down the whole room,
Oh how wonderful it is to be the responsible one!!!!






1 comment:
We love bugs at our house too! But I'm with you on the cockroaches, eewww! We told Gannon that they have really yucky germs on them that could make him sick. Which wasn't a lie, you usually find them in the nastiest places! That helped keep him from touching them. Sorry about the cat too. Nothing is more disgusting than a cat.period. how besides that you are doing well. my mom said your quiet book turned out awesome. you'll have to post a pic of the other one once you get it done.
Post a Comment