I have so much to do to get ready for tomorrow.
And I am lacking the energy and motivation to get started.
Yesterday I decided to make not one but two quiet books.
I'm not sure what I was thinking. After not doing anything but working non-stop on the silly books and not stopping til 9pm last night I still had not even one book complete.
You wouldn't think a little book would take so long to make but Holy Hannah, it was exhausting.
I hope to finish the almost complete one today so I can take it to Corey's family reunion for the auction.
Ok, so now to get going...
First on my list, clean the car....
sigh....






3 comments:
I hear ya about getting ready! And you failed to mention that the reason that you didn't have time to work on those books is because you were being an AWESOME aunt and helping my daugter to finish her skirt--thanks sooooo much Kari! So glad I have such a crafty sister in law!
I have always wanted to make one of those, but lacked the energy.
Make sure to take a pic before you auction it off.
Good luck!
ghee 3 boys....I take my hat off to you! lovely blog :)
Post a Comment