My wonderful mother is always thinking about her little grand babies! She is such an awesome Grammy!!!
One of her co-worker's has a turtle and it had 32 turtle babies and my mom has wanted to get the boys a turtle for a long time now and this was the perfect chance to get one.
So now we are the lovely owners of a African Desert Tortoise.
I'm sorry mom, I'm not really sure how long he is going to last. Honestly!!!
This little kid right here, the one in this picture will not for the life of me or you or even himself LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!!
I feel pretty bad for the dang thing but unless I tie Dallin up with a zillion strands of rope and lock him in his room this little turtle will not be left alone. I might go a little crazy for the first week until the turtle isn't "new" anymore but that's ok cause it's a really cool fun pet to have. I like it cause it's quiet and probably the easiest thing to take care of. Well that is when the boys stop holding it!! The boys are banned from touching it anymore today since I just found them holding it wrapped up in a paper towel and when I looked at them they got scarred and dropped it, they were sitting on the ground so it didn't fall far but no more turtle today.
I have a feeling Dallin will be spending a lot of time in his room today, with out his turtle!!!!






1 comment:
love the pic :)
Post a Comment