Wednesday, December 7, 2011

2011 Christmas Parade

This year for the parade out at my Grandma's we did a Grinch theme.


It was a lot of fun and I swore I was gonna walk in the parade to put myself into labor.


I did walk the whole parade but I did not in fact go into labor, bummer!!!


Here are a few pictures from the night in no perticular order.


My little family, minus Corey with the Grinch (my brother)
My boys and I watching the play that took place after the parade was over.
I was exhausted, it was a long walk and I pretty much had to run at the very end cause it got quite fast, running 9 months pregnant doesn't feel very good!!!

This is the train of carts that all the kids rode in during the parade, my dad made them for the kids and they turned out awesome!!!


Cute Bryant


My Grinch and Martha May Who


aka my brother and sister in law


All the boys with the Grinch and Martha


It was a fun crazy night and I was glad when it was over!!!


Now I'm all done with any plans that I had planed for the beginning of December and just waiting on this baby to come, hoping sooner than later.



I asked Dallin when he thought this baby would come out of mommy's tummy and he said

"On Sunday, and I'm gonna name him Rockstar Cool."

So... Rockstar Cool Whiting, we'll see you Sunday!!!


2 comments:

Carolyn said...

You're family does the cutest stuff ever!

Jen said...

The boys look adorable!!!!

And seriously, you are 9 months prego in this pic. no way!!! :)