Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Day 2011

Christmas morning we headed out to my Grandparents for breakfast. It was delicious and after that we headed home to get ready for church. My mom had bought all the boys matching outfits, it was adorable. After church we headed over to my parent's for Christmas dinner. The boys recieved bikes so we had to bring those with us and we all went for a bike ride/walk after dinner.
Papa and Asher at breakfast
Bryant's beautiful blue eyes
going on our walk/ bkie ride, Asher doesn't know how to pedal yet so I get to push him!!
Aren't they so cute in their helmets??
Don't mind that weird lady behind Dallin that looks like she is trying to take a dump in the picture. I was trying to be silly and jump into the picture and this is what we got, not to funny...
Cute Asher taking a drink after the bike ride, he doesn't usually drink soda...
as this face will tell...
but I think he may have liked it!!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

oh my goodness, the pic of all 3 of them on bikes is adorable!!!