Thursday, December 22, 2011

Asher's love for Charlie

Yesterday while I was sweeping my floors I put Charlie on the floor to relax and watch a movie with his brothers. I little while into sweeping I heard him grunting, I look over to see Asher has put his 3 favorite blanket on his brother carefully, not covering his head and Asher is resting his head on Charlie's belly. I went over and told Asher we don't lay on the baby but thanks for trying to share and be nice. I went back to my sweeping and a few seconds later Charlie was getting a little fussy so I looked over and Asher was trying to calm him down by petting his head and when that didn't work he decided he would pick him up. It was the cutest thing. He loves his brother so much and wants him to be happy. I stopped sweeping for a while to help him hold Charlie and give him a chance to help and be a good big brother. I think he really enjoyed that time!!And Charlie actually enjoyed it to, he stopped fussing while Asher was holding him. I love when my boys are so kind and loving to each other!!!












Some fun information about little Charlie:
He is by far my hairiest child!!
He LOVES to eat, and also spits everything he eats right back up, drives me crazy!!
He's a pretty easy going baby except for at night, that's his fussy time, as is his older brother Asher's so that means it's also my fussy time!!
He did great sleeping at night, until he got sick. Now were up all night, bummer!!
He's my blondest baby and I hope he stays that way! I'd love a little toe head!!!
He has three older brothers that adore him, and his parents can't get enough of all of them!!!


Bryant says:
Lately Bryant has said some scary but funny things and I just think they're too funny to not write down...
First when I brought Charlie home from the hospital and was nursing him, Bryant comes over and watches for a while then says, "I wish I could be a baby again!!"
I told he couldn't and wouldn't ever be a baby again.
Then last night he comes up to me and says mom I want to kiss you. So I go to give him and kiss and he tries to give me a nice long romantic one. I told him that mommy likes short sweet kisses. He said he wanted to be daddy and give me a daddy kiss. I told him only daddy could give mommy daddy kisses but that some day he would grow up and he could be a daddy and he would have a pretty girl to be his wife and he could give her daddy kisses. I'm not even sure what he means by daddy kisses cause Corey and I aren't that bad about our kissing in front of the kids. But he said ok and then said but I don't want to be a grandpa.

1 comment:

Jen said...

So precious! Did you get a new camera. those 2 middle shots are really good quality!