Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Eve 2011

We spent Christmas Eve at my parents with my family. Every year we act out the birth of Christ. This year I had the privilege of being Mary since I had just had Charlie, who also got to play Jesus. It was very neat and I enjoyed thinking of Mary in her circumstance and how humbling it would have been. Here are a few pictures from Christmas Eve night.

Bryant, Dallin and Asher were the Shepard.

The dang cutest Shepard ever!!!
Grammy loving on Charlie
All the cousins in their new pj's,
7 boys and another boy on the way (my sister is expecting in May)
Oh the excitement!!
Grammy and her boys.
For Christmas my Dad bought EVERYONE a nerf gun. So the boys did what they do best and had a nerf gun war. It was pretty funny to see all these grown men having such a good time shooting each other.



Look at all those boys!!

And this was the scene in our home after Santa left his goodies.
It was a good year for us and I think the boys enjoyed it much more this year than in years past.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Wow, it's amazing to see 7 boys all dressed in matching pjs!! So cute! And the nativity with all of you dressed up is precious too. I just want to smother Charlie with kisses. He is so cute. He looks so much like Bryant to me, but some expressions are definitely Dallin-esque!

I bet the boys LOVED their bikes. And the nerf war looked like fun too. Miss you!!