
While we were unpacking in our new apartment Dallin discovered how to give Bryant some hugs. We noticed him on top of Bryant in his swing. It was pretty cute cause he only climbed in the swing to give him a hug then he climbed out. He did this about three times and then went on with with other things he wanted to do.

Dallin really loves his brother!!!

Then later I was burping Bryant and Dallin wanted up on my lap too so I pulled him up and he helped burp his brother. It was amazing, he burped him just right, not to hard not to soft, just the right amount of pat. And then he would put his arm around his brothers shoulder and look at him with these eyes full of love for him. It was pretty cute!!

3 comments:
Yeah-- I am so glad you posted because now you don't seem so far away! That's a very cute story and pictures. Sounds like Dallin is growing up already into a great big bro.
I definitely melted when I saw Dallin crawling in the swing! How sweet! I can't believe he's such a great big bro, helping burp and everything! You're so lucky Kari! Brynlee treated Raelyn terribly for such a long time when she was little..and only once in awhile now is she nice to Rae too.
I sneaked over to your blog from Mare's. You have two very cute little boys. It's amazing how little ones watch you and learn to be gentle and helpful. Your pictures made me smile, esp. the hug and in the rocking chair.
Post a Comment