Our apartment complex has a movie theater that you can use so tonight for FHE we decided to do just that. It was a ton of fun!!! We got a free movie rental from blockbuster and went and rented on old Indiana Jones movie and had ourselves a good ol' time. Before we watched the movie though, we walked to Cici's pizza and had dinner. This was a special treat because I have been dieing to have pizza ever since Bryant was two weeks old. I couldn't have any dairy because with nursing he couldn't handle the dairy. So like a good mom I cut out ALL dairy. This was very hard at first but now it's not bad at all. Recently I have been trying to add a little dairy here and there and he seems to be doing ok with it. So I treated myself to a couple pieces of pizza tonight. I'm still gonna lay low on the dairy. It has actually been a good way to lose weight so I think I might avoid most dairy for a very long time, just an occasional treat. Anyways back to FHE... we ate dinner then went to the private theater to watch our movie. Here is how it all went down...
Corey turned on the projector but couldn't get the sound to work. I got out the camera, hehe...
Silly Bryant, he's getting SO big!!!
Corey is still trying to figure out the sound, he could make the radio work just not the sound to the movie, Dallin is wondering what the heck is going on.
Still waiting for the sound...waiting...
"It's ok Bryant...daddy is gonna fix it he can fix anything!!"
There's the music again, surprise!!!
Waiting...waiting...
Here are mommy and Bryant (he looks kinda scared)...
It looks like something has happened...
Oh yeah, after a few seconds with mommy looking at the silly silver box thing we finally had some sound, yea!!!!
Here is a video of Dallin dancing to the music daddy had playing.






No comments:
Post a Comment