Wednesday, May 14, 2008

He's A-O-K!!

Ok well I have to admit I didn't really think anything was gonna be wrong but being the silly mom that I am I had to check just to be sure. Since Bryant was breech the doctors told me that he would need to have an ultra sound done on his hips to make sure they were growing right so later on down the road he wouldn't have problems with them. They said that this should be done around 7 to 8 weeks of age but since we were just moving at that time I put it off. I was gonna give up on doing it all together because more than likely nothing would be wrong but my guilt got the best of me. I kept thinking if something did end up being wrong and I didn't get the ultra sound then I would beat myself up over it for years to come. Or that maybe one of the reasons he is so upset all the time is cause his hips are always out of place and he's in pain. So... today I did it. I took him to get the ultra sound, and what do ya know... he is growing just fine. He has very strong hips is what the tech said. Everyone was so impressed with my boys. All the nurses had to come talk to them and ask their ages and tell me what good boys I had. I had to agree. It took FOREVER and Dallin was so patient (and he loves to flirt with all the ladies) and Bryant was all smiles. So now all we can do is wait for the wonderful bill that I know is gonna probably make me sick for quite some time. Oh happy day, at least my baby is fine!! And just in case any of you were wondering he isn't constipated anymore. This is such a relief, he still doesn't sleep good at night but at least he can poop. Now I just need to figure out what is wrong with him at night so we can all start getting some sleep.

Here's Dallin checking things out.
It's kinda funny cause one second Bryant would be laughing and the next he was crying. Unfortunately I caught the moment he was crying.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to call u on your phone. please call me
corey

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

Its better to be safe than sorry. Good job momma!