This is so dang cute!! Bryant loves to experiment with his voice these days. Whenever we are in the car he is always finding a new pitch to try out and then sometimes laughing at the really fun ones. Him and Dallin almost speak the same language now and they talk to each other in the car too. I love looking back and seeing them smile and talk to one another. Here is a funny video of what Bryant loves doing the most. It cracks me up!!! Oh and today I think we are going to go on another trip with Corey. I like traveling now I think. I'll tell you how it goes when we get back. This one will be for two days, wish us luck!!
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
The video isn't showing at all. Look at it and see if you can fix it. I'd love to see it.
Love you!
Post a Comment