Friday, May 23, 2008

Savannah, Georgia

Well, were back from our trip with Corey. We had lots of fun. I feel kinda silly writing about every trip because they're always pretty much the same. We get there and spend most of our time in the hotel. We don't really have the time or money to go do anything really neat.I mostly go so we can just be with Corey, even if that means sitting in a small boring hotel room. We do however find things to do. In Georgia I guess they have alligators. Pretty scary!! We decided to walk to dinner and as we were walking there we saw what was left of what we believe to be an alligator on the side of the road. Pretty crazy!! We probably won't be going on his next trip with him because we are going to be coming home (to Arizona) at the end of next week. We're pretty excited to see everyone. See ya all then!!!
Here we are outside of the restaurant.
Crazy monkey!!

I think Bryant was mad cause he wouldn't look at me and he wouldn't smile, huh that is so not like him.
Here's the big guy on the bed, I think I'll have to take a picture of him on every bed now since I think I have this same pose for every hotel we stay at.
Here is Dallin playing with the coffee machine.

Here's Bryant and I on the bed.

What a cutie Pie!!

Corey takes Ramin Noodle with him on his trips so we ate that too. He heats up the water in the coffee maker and puts it in the cup of crushed up noodles. It works pretty good.

Oh yeah we watched Animal Planet A LOT!!!
Well, anyways that was our pretty uneventful yet pleasantly spent trip to Savannah. We sure are glad to be able to spend time with Corey. I'm also glad that he gets to see and spend time with the boys, I think that is important.

2 comments:

mom of fab five said...

Can't wait to see you!!! You are becoming such a brave woman. I thought of some more responses to the "you have your hands full" comment--
We thought about dogs but decieded on the kids instead.
or how about
It was either bring them along or lock them in the closet with a dog dish.
and then you could go with the simple--that's what hands are for.

Kari Whiting said...

leighanne you are so grwat i love those responses thanks nd yeah i can't wait tosee everyone too