Thursday, May 8, 2008

Roachs vs Scorpions...

Which would you rather have, roaches or scorpions? That was the question Corey asked me when I found roaches in our house. It wasn't just that I found roaches, it's where I found them. The first one I found when I had put Dallin in time out in his room. This was the second time in like 5 minutes that he had gone to time out and the first time he was ok with it cause he was playing with the bikes in his room. So the second time when he was quiet I figured he was playing with the bikes again. When I walked into his room a few seconds later he was behind the door looking at something. He stands up with a little brown thing between his fingers, the binki dropped and his fingers were headed for his mouth. In the few seconds he thought to drop his binki and started for his mouth I saw what it was and hit it out of his hand. This is one reason I am still thankful for that binki. Gross!!! Then the next one I found crawling on Bryants blanket while he was using it. I asked Corey why we were having so many roaches and he said it was cause the door is not properly sealed. We need to fix that. After much thought I guess I would rather have roaches cause at least if my kids picks it up to eat it the only thing that would happen would be that he would be getting a little more protein.

3 comments:

Cody, Marianne, and Preston :o) said...

Your boys are tooooooo cute Kari! And we totally should plan a little vacation together sometime! That would be loads of fun... :o)

mom of fab five said...

EWEEWWEWWeee--talk to your apartment manager about getting on the list to spray for those buggers.

Carolyn said...

We knew some guys in colleg who would hit roaches on their wall with dart guns--perhaps give it a try if all else fails!