Wednesday, August 12, 2009

What's it gonna be?

So I go to my doctors appointment tomorrow. I'll be getting an ultrasound to see whether we're having another cute little rowdy boy or a cute little rowdy girl. I'm pretty excited I must say this thought has pretty much overtaken my brain the last week, ok 4 months. I told Corey since he wasn't going to be there for the appointment cause he'd be working I would wait until that night to tell him so I could do something cute and creative. But then I got to thinking and since he really wanted to be the first person to know and he wouldn't be home until about 10 or 11 that night it would be almost impossible for me to not tell anyone else before him. He thought it would be funny to have me try and wait it out for him but I told him he would be disappointed cause even if I said nothing to other people they would know just by looking at me. So I thought of a creative way to tell him when I call him at 9 in the morning. I got him 2 presents, one pink, and one blue. I wrapped them, put them in his flight bag and when I know what it is I'll call him and tell him which one to open. Kinda a creative way of letting him know without him being here. SO then I can tell all the other people that love me and this little baby what the gender is. So anyways I'm pretty excited and can't wait for 8 am tomorrow to come!!!!

4 comments:

Jen said...

That is a totally cute idea:)
I can't wait either.

mom of fab five said...

AH heck--I say just don't find out yourself and both of you can be surprised the day the baby is born--he will be there for that right? You already know the make--just not the actually model--I knew with 2 and didn't know with three and the three were more fun for me at the end...just a thought..what if you get the packages mixed up???

Anonymous said...

I don't think any of us could live with Kari if they waited to find out the gender of the baby. For some reason, she and Jayme both can't stand surprises.

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

Yea!! How exciting!