I'll just say,
Dang those boys!!!
Yes this is my toilet filled with my nursing pads. A brand new box of nursing pads, literally flushed down the toilet. I was pretty upset, I almost cried. I'm not sure how many times they tried to get rid of the evidence but when I finally heard the running water, my entire bathroom floor was flooded and it was working it way into my bedroom, lovely!!! Now I have to go back to the store for more nursing pads and this time I have to take all the boys since Corey is gone.
How early is too early to send them out to get a job?
They need to start paying me back for all the money they are wasting!!!






4 comments:
Oh I am seriously crying for you.
I'm so sorry that happened:(
This is how my toilet looked today but with toilet paper. I think our boys are on the same wave length.
I learned you can't return your kids without the receit. Bummer.
I'm just.....wow......that's all I can say.....that stinks.....wow.....I love you
Post a Comment