Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Dallin!

That's right ladies and gents, this bad boy is 3 today!!!
I sure love this little guy! He is a great kid, although he does have his moments.
Like this one...
Last Sunday, while watching the super bowl, yeah i know, bad Mormon...
anyways, he goes up to the tv and pushed the power button. We all tell him to turn it back on. He puts his finger back on the power button then turns to us and says, "Say please!"
To freaking cute, I guess he hears that a lot.
Or the times he does this...
wearing his "super", his spiderman get-up, he tries to climb our brick entertainment center, and swing from the blinds, and jumps from couch to couch and then on to the floor, because he is "superman" you know.
He's one of my best friends!
I love how he calls everyone buddy and is so friendly with everyone he meets.
He's very sensitive to other's feelings and is always concerned when someone is sad or crying.
He has a great imagination and loves to include Bryant in almost everything he does.
When Dallin asks for a treat he makes sure to get one for Bryant even if Bryant could care less.
He always says, Come on Bryant, lets go, whenever he wants to go play or more so when he wants a partner in crime.
He's one adorable, lovable little boy and we are so blessed to have him in our lives.
Thanks for the laughs and memories Dallin!!!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Happy Birthday little man!

Carolyn said...

Cute stories--maybe that's why he was so awesome today at joyschool--he knows he's a big boy now! I love those pics below by the way--another cutie is what you have!

Becky Darlington said...

That last picture is classic,I love it! =)

Anonymous said...

So, why are you a "bad Mormon" if you watch the SuperBowl???? I love the pics of Dallin. He is SUPER in every way! Love you!