Thursday, February 25, 2010

Baby Shower

Last night the Young Women in my ward threw me and Asher a baby shower. It was lots of fun and we got lots of wonderful gifts. We also played a few games and I think everyone had a great time.
One of the games... we had to pass this bottle around the room without using our hands. I grabbed it with my forearms and then balanced it on my head for the next person to take it. But first they wanted to get a picture of it. They're lucky I have a flat spot on my head.
Some of the cute gifts.
We got lots of diapers, always needed and much appreciated!!
Cute little shoes.
This is a good little friend of ours, Brittany. She has come over several times to help me out with the boys. She's wonderful.
And one other gift I got from every YW was a coupon with a free act of service. I'm excited about that, they range from cookies and dinner to walking the dog and babysitting. A couple people even offered to take Corey out on a date, but I might have to talk to the girls about those ones.
It was a wonderful evening and I'm sure glad everyone had fun!!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Oh the is so sweet of them to throw you a party.
Way to go girls!

Anonymous said...

That is so neat! I'm glad you have such a caring Young Women's group to be a part of.