I did go a little crazy yesterday. Between the heat, a messy house, out of control children, and a jobless husband (not that he isn't trying, cause he is and I need to give him big credit) I about lost my stink'n mind. But.... after I couldn't stand it one more second we loaded in the car and headed over to good ol' air conditioned Walmart and bought us some fun spray bottle and a nice big box fan. It sounds weird but the ac in the hot car even felt good. Now I need to make things a little clear. Our ac is not entirely broken. We can turn it on and use it and it does cool the house. It was just making some horribly disturbing sounds when we turned it on Sunday night. One of the biggest reasons we are not using the ac is because we are trying to save money. The ac is one of the biggest money suckers in our home. It comes in right before our 3 hoodrats (not sure if that is how it's spelled). So it's been 2 days now with very little ac usage and right now I'm finding it kkinda fun to discover new ways to keep cool. The spray bottles are nice but they are used more for things like...
This
Our house is getting the ultimate wash down.
And they use it like this
I suppose they are pretty thirsty when they are hot.
So for now we are having fun saving money.
We also purchased a timer for our water heater and I'm going to have Corey help me build a clothes line in the backyard to minimize our dryer usage.
It'll be neat to see how much money we can save.
It'll be neat to see how much money we can save.






No comments:
Post a Comment