That's how i feel today! This Valley of the Sun should be renamed Hell! It's to blasted hot here. It makes me very, and I mean VERY grumpy! I am torn, I want to move today!! to get away from this stink'n hot place far, far away from here, but I hate to not be close to family, since I'm not really very good at making friends, I'd pretty much be a miserable loner wherever I went. SO to be miserably hot or miserably alone? Not sure which is worse right now.
In an attempt to make the heat in my home not be so hot I am making my house ghetto-fied. I put tin foil on the back window today.
This heat can make a grown woman throw some pretty scary tantrums!!
I think this state is getting hotter and hotter every year.
My children have cabin fever cause they've been cooped up in the house to long. It's diving me up a wall.
I cleaned all morning to try and feel some peace with having a clean house. I got almost all of it done but the front room before I crashed.
Dallin went running down the hall with my loaf of banana bread, the one he really doesn't like that much, sprinkling crumbs everywhere. When I asked him to come back he ran in the kitchen and threw all the pieces under the dining table. As I got up to get him, I tripped on a car in the only room that wasn't clean. I wanted to say a few swear words, instead I kicked the fan. Then as I was vacuuming up the mes under the table, the vacuum fell on me.
Corey got dressed as was ready to go leave to run a couple errands, he "needed" to get a scout book, which very well may have been true but right now at a time like this when I was losing it?!? I don't really blame him, if I could leave my house and myself behind I probably would too. I just told him he would have to take a child with him. He looked at me funny and says, "on my bike(motorcycle)?" I said, "well I guess you'll just have to take the car then."
Motorcycles are very selfish vehicles, I don't like them today!






No comments:
Post a Comment