Monday, June 14, 2010

Weekend Happenings...

So this weekend Corey and I, along with the boys, drove up to Utah to see a cousin of mine get married. It was a very nice weekend and wedding. It did rain pretty much the whole time and it was an outside wedding. But it all worked out and was lots of fun. Although I do have to say driving 10 hrs+ with 3 kids is a bit insane!! Surprisingly the one that was the best behaved was Asher.
The beautiful cool weather and family in Utah sure was nice. While we were driving to and from Utah Corey and I read Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover. We are super excited and ready to get out of debt. When we got home we looked at our bank account and were excited that we already had completed baby step one. We have a small emergency fund. Then I went to turn on the AC but turn it way up since we're trying to save our money in every way possible and was incredibly bummed when we discovered where we will be using our first emergency fund, plus another couple $1000's. We need a new AC unit. We'll have to see how that is gonna all work out.

No comments: