This morning my baby boy woke up with an incredibly swollen face. I freaked out and was about to take him into Urgent Care when I called my mom and she said it sounded like an allergic reaction and to try and give him some allergy medicine so I went to the store and got some.
This is what he looked like this morning before the medicine.
By noon it didn't look any better and I was still worried so I took him in. It looked as though it may be getting a little worse. The docotr made me pretty mad! First of all the nurse was a serious crack head. She was all over the place and didn't really like children. I was super annoyed with her from the start. Then the doc comes in and asks what's wrong. I tell her I think he might be having an allergic reaction to something. She looked at him and asks," why do you think that?" I told her that when he woke up his face was super swollen. She looked at him again and say's, "well his one eye is a little swollen, but I'm not seeing what your talking about." I told her, "This is not what my baby looks like, when I look at him I don't see him and I can show you a picture of his normal face if you's like." I just hate it when doctors make you feel so dumb for taking your child in. There was definitely something wrong with him. Then she gave him some more medicine and sent us on our way, stupid doctor.
This is how he looks now
5 hours after having medicine in his system, a little better. Hopefully I'll have my cute baby Bryant back in the morning!!






No comments:
Post a Comment