Monday, July 19, 2010

They don't deserve it!!

I have locked the play room door and it will stay that way until I feel my children deserve it back. I'm so sick of their disrespect for everything. All they do is go around all day everywhere they go making HUGE messes. I have tried to teach them to respect things. I have tried to show them what it means to have a clean house. I have tried to teach them to clean up, but none of it matters, none of it works. I'm really tired of all of this crappy crap!! I'm so tired of my disobedient unruly children. I love them to death, I can't stand to leave them but I'm doing a terrible job at raising them! Things have been getting considerably worse the last couple weeks. I think it has everything to do with Corey and I's stress and depressed levels. See I used to be the only one with depressed levels, the only one that lost their temper but now there are two of us and my oh my is it a sad site. While we aren't loud temper losers, well Corey isn't anyways, it is really tough to raise children under such stress. I have started taking on the more quiet approach to life. I'm not really sure what words to use to express my feeling and emotions so I just sit there with my thoughts. Even when asked what I'm thinking or how I'm feeling and I have all the words in my head how I feel I can't verbally say them. I was wishing the other day that there could be some way for Corey to just plug into my head, kinda like they do in Avatar, so he could know my thoughts without me having to try and explain it. I'm really ready for this trial in our life to be over. I just wish I could see the end, and soon!!

No comments: