5 Years ago on
JULY 21, 2005
Corey and I were sealed together forever.
We celebrated our anniversary by dropping the babies off at Grammy's house.
Then we headed out of town to Fossil Springs.
We went hiking down into Fossil Springs. I knew it was something Corey would absolutely love doing! And he did. He was impressed with my choice of activity. I figured I could probably handle it since I have been doing bleachers to work out for sometime now.
Hiking in was pretty easy. All down hill. And it wasn't to long of a hike, only about 4 miles.
Once we got to the springs we hung out and played for a few hours. Ate a little lunch that we had brought with us and just enjoyed being with each other.
This was a sad rope swing that wasn't really much of a rope swing but I enjoyed it.
This was taken right after we got to the springs.
We finally started to hike out and boy was is tough. Remember it was all down hill going in. And it was kinda steep too. I got some pretty awesome blisters. I just kept telling myself that I was geting a sunburn on the back of my ankles and for some reason that was helping the burn of the blisters to not hurt so bad. Silly I know. The blister on my left foot is a little bigger than a quarter and the one on my right is the size of a dime.
Anyways, after we got out we headed to Payson for dinner. We had a nice dinner and then drove home and enjoyed a night with no kids.
We picked the boys up the next day and my mom's (thanks so much mom!!) and found out they had been little angels the whole night. Asher even slept through the night, something he has probably only done 2 or 3 times.
It was an awesome anniversary and I'm so glad we were able to go out and spend the time together!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment