Saturday, July 17, 2010

See bottom of post below...

While I was posting my last post and was just finishing up I looked over to see the fridge door open and gasped. I knew what was happening. Then I saw them, the two terrors with white hands and white faces. They had gotten into my cake, arggg!! They got a nice time out session!!!
SO I decided that I was gonna have to redo the icing on the cake. It was funny cause after I was done icing the cake the first time I had a ton of icing left over and told Corey it seemed a shame to throw that much icing away but he said well we could save it and it would just sit in our fridge and take up space. So I threw it out, big mistake!. I made some more icing and this is what I came up with the second time around.
This is more like what I had visioned for the first time icing it but didn't quite get there so I guess it was a good thing I got to start over.

No comments: