Dallin is a sweetie! He's a great big brother and so tender and caring! He's always concerned about other's when they're sad. Although he may be very energetic and rowdy, I'm very glad he is my first son!!
My littlest man just cracks me up and helps me smile!
Here is a picture of Asher-bo-dasher just after eating.
Who wouldn't smile while looking at this cute face.
Practicing his getting ready to crawl skills.
He is the best baby ever, he is always, well almost always happy and smiling.
His big new thing is dancing, any time you sing to him he bobs his head and dances, he really loves Lady Gaga's song "Romance".
It is so stink'n cute!!!
And he loves saying mama!
Bryant has an obsession with dressing up. This is one of his get-ups but it is quite small on him and I think I might have to hide it from him.
My brother in law asked me to make a cake for a wedding he was going to. It was a small wedding and only about 15 guest were expected. This is how it turned out. Not really what I was first going to do but oh well. It is french vanilla cake with chocolate mousse and butter cream frosting.






No comments:
Post a Comment