Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My Boys

Dallin
My little Dallin man is no longer so little. He is becoming quite the BIG kid and it scares me. He is very kind but recently has discovered his incredibly naughty side. He has major attitude and has decided that when he is in trouble he no longer like mom or dad depending on who it is putting him in trouble. He stomps off to his room saying "I don't like you mommy." It makes me pretty sad. This morning when I wouldn't let him eat his cereal in the living room he said ,"you not nice mommy!" I told him that is wasn't that I wasn't nice but that I loved him and want to help him be a good person. I went into depth about how mommy and daddy aren't mean but that we love him and want him to be happy and make good choices. He said ok. We'll see how long that lasts. Then just a minute ago him and Bryant were playing in the kitchen and I over heard him say to Bryant, "My mom is crazy!" Silly boy. He is a good kid he's just making me worry a little these days, which I do a little too much of. Do you think that they way children are as toddlers is a reflection on how they will be as teenagers? I sure hope not!!

Bryant
Bryant is my most imaginative child. He loves loves loves to dress up. This morning, like every other morning, he starts out being spiderman. They had made a mess and I was asking them to clean it up and he was very willing and I kept telling Dallin that Bryant would help him clean it up and he said, "No mom I spiderman." and it continued like that for a while until he changed his mind and wanted to be a doggy. He talks very well these days and loves to talk back. My mom says he's gonna be my trouble maker talking back like he does. He is a big mama's boy. He is my more shy child although once he warms up to you he'll be your best friend. Yesterday I rushed him to the ER because while at my sister's house he decided to drink some Clorox cleaner and was vomiting all over the place and could hardly talk. I was very worried but after I got there I realized I should have just called poison control but oh well, better safe then sorry. He is a crazy kid but like his older brother he worries me a bit.

Asher
Oh my sweet Asher. He is a great kid. I love him. He is just about always happy unless there is something really wrong. He can't decided if e wants to sit up yet. He does sometimes and then like a rag doll flops over. He is starting the beginning stages of crawling. He gets up on his hands and knees and rocks back and forth. It's pretty cute. I sure love this guy and hope he always stays so sweet. Although his brothers started out pretty innocent and sweet too, now I'm worried!!

No comments: