So I completed 1 full week of boot camp and I am still alive! And man let me tell you it was TOUGH!! I had to get up WAY too early and the trainer/instructor is awesome!! I lost a total of 6lbs. this week. I know that sounds crazy but I really think I am actually starting to notice a difference too. I can't wait to see what I'm like after the 4 weeks is up. Last week was just a warm up and I was sore for days! But I'm feeling really good now and next week we get into the really good (hard) stuff. I'm a little scared but excited too!
Friday, October 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Good job Kari! I need to get into an exercise routine. Doesn't chasing kids count? :)
Oh i'm so proud of you!!!!!
Great job!! :)
Post a Comment