Today while at the store we stopped by the
Kids Play Area to let he kids play on all the fun toys.
It has always been a blast for them until today.
Today they realized that these things are a lot more fun if you have money.
Dallin kept asking for some pennies. I told him he probably wasn't going to get any so to just try and have fun without any. He did pretty good. Then when they started to get a little bored I suggested we head home to watch the movie Mommy rented for them.
This guy had a blast just watching his brothers jump from one thing to the next!
He found it incredibly hilarious when both his brothers took off running out into
the store after Mommy suggested going home to watch the movie.
Lately the weather has been super beautiful. I love it!!
I can leave the doors open and we have been spending oobers of time outside.
Recently we planted our winter lawn and I planted some flowers in the planter Corey built for me many months ago. I love going outside and just working on the yard while the boys play around. We have a bunch of weeds right now so I've been working on getting those to go away and soon we will be working on getting more grass into our back yard. I love having my yard green! I actually look forward to our Saturday chores because I get to mow the lawn and I love love love a freshly mowed lawn!
And I can't believe it's already almost 4pm. I get to go to the temple tonight, which I am way excited about. My lovely niece is coming over to watch the boys for me. It is her first time baby sitting for me all by herself. I'm sure she'll do great.
Here's to a good day and night.
I love days like this!!






3 comments:
Love doing yard work in the cool weather too.
So glad you had such a great day and now a great night:)
beautiful yard kari! i also love sending my boys outside to play.
I miss the AZ weather. It is nice here in DC as well but nothing like the AZ weather! Do you miss North Carolina weather?
Enjoy the temple!
Post a Comment