Saturday, October 16, 2010

Party at Aunt Kari's!!!

I have been dying to make some fun cupcakes in spirit of Halloween.
So last night I had my nieces and nephews over to do just that.
These are the cute spider cupcakes that we made.
Ella really enjoyed eating them.
I hope you brushed her teeth Carolyn, sorry!
Everyone was able to make there own cupcake how ever they wanted, it just had to be a spider.
Ninja Sunny wanted hers to be a princess spider.
Bryant and Ella went the traditional route.
Angie, Logan and Dallin with the finished spiders.
This is a little backwards I know,
but here are the kids putting together their spiders.
Helpful Dallin making sure everyone could see their spiders.
But before we could start decorating our spiders they had to bake.
So while they did that we entertained ourselves doing things like...
Dancing.
Dallin was a little embarrassed after he realized we were taking pictures of his awesome dance moves. Just kidding, he is an amazing dancer, no joke, and would never be embarrassed about that!
Ella, Dallin, and Bryant all hit the dance floor for some move'n and groove'n fun.
Look at those arms, man he was really getting into it!!
Asher enjoyed the show while he ate his dinner.
There was a little fight that took place.
Thankfuly it was only between the Hulk and Logan.

Angie was my big helper, she's awesome!!
A little bit of bed jumping took place too!
I know I'm terrible for letting them do this but it
was supervised and they had a blast!!


After we played, danced, and made cupcakes, we all sat down to enjoy a movie,
How to Train a Dragon.
It was such a fun night I loved having my nieces and nephews over.
I'm thinking of starting a tradition, at least once a month for everyone to come to Aunt Kari's and have a Friday night Party!!!

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

They loved it and those pics are great! Glad that it went so well.

Anonymous said...

What an awesome aunt! That sounded like a fun night. You are so creative and fun! Love you!