Monday, November 8, 2010

Kids say the funniest things....again...

Yesterday while at church, in my sunbeam class we had one of the little girls give an opening prayer. When she started her prayer she said,
"Please bless Reagan, that she will put her feet down on the ground so we don't see her underwear."
It was so funny but then what Reagan said next was equally as funny,
"No, you don't bless Reagan, I'm not the food!"
I love those little prayers they are so sweet and make me smile!

Then last night we had decided as a family we were going to go for a walk.
We had the boys finish their dinner and help clean up the kitchen before our walk. Then we told them that they would have to wear their shoes. I went into their room and got out their sandals and they kept calling them their "fwappers" like flap but with a w instead. It was so funny. They were trying to run down the sidewalk and kept yelling, "My fwappers are going to fall off!"
I love it!!
I think they were thinking of flip flops but somehow called them fwappers even after I corrected them. But that is ok cause I love the way they say fwappers.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Adorable!!!! :)

mom of fab five said...

HAHAHA that is so funny--especially the prayer part. I love the fWappers--jo used to call her pretty dress up shoes Clip Clops cuz that was the sound that they made when you walked--now she can't even fit in clip clops--they grow up far too fast--enjoy those moments