Anyone at all want to come over and be my sewing friend?? I have a terrible itch to sew something fun, creative, cute. I need some good ideas, oh what to make...what to make??
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Anyone at all want to come over and be my sewing friend?? I have a terrible itch to sew something fun, creative, cute. I need some good ideas, oh what to make...what to make??
Posted by
Kari Whiting
at
9:42 AM
3 comments:
I totally would if I was there! I'm not very good at sewing, but I want to get better!
I totally would if I had a car to drive! Almost our entire Christmas is homemade. I love to sew!
I totally would if only I had a sewing machine. But shh...I think I'm getting one for Christmas! I'll be looking to your blog for ideas.
Post a Comment