Sunday, December 19, 2010

Train park and Temple lights...

Last night we headed over to Scottsdale to the train park to see the cool lights and ride the train. The boys loved it but had a hard time with the length of the line. Dallin has no patience for those kinds of things.
The Cat in the Hat. My boys love watching his show but don't love getting up close with him for a photo. We pretty much had to force Dallin to get this close to him!




Above is a picture of Asher as we were waiting in line for the train. The other boys were off running around and playing at the park while I stood in line with Asher and we were having fun taking goofy pictures.
Below is how Dallin spent his time waiting in line, after we reached a certain point in the line all the boys had to get in line and wait and Dallin HATED every minute of it so he chose to wait like this.
Super excited to FINALLY be on the train, and we are ready to go!!
I L-O-V-E this picture. We were going at a nice speed on the train but according to the look on Asher's face you'd think we were on the most awesome fast flying roller coaster. He cracks me up. And Bryant looks pretty funny/scared too I might add.
Then last Friday night my family all went
out to eat and went to see the temple lights. It was tons of fun.
My favortie part was Bryant up on Papa's shoulders and the way we was describing everything. He loved pointing out all the colors and was so amazed at the beauty of all of the lights. Defiantly the highlight of my night at the temple!
Papa and John Bryant, best buds!
Family photo.
As you can see none of the boys were cooperating but I think it captures the "real" us.

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

That was fun with you guys Kari! And once we got on the train it was all worth it. Hey, can you still email me that picture you took? Thanks!

Jen said...

I love those "real life" family photo's :)

Jennie said...

I love the last pic too, we all have those kind of pics. :)

I LOVE your bangs! What a big difference something as simple as bangs does. You look great both with and without.

I miss the lights! I wish I could have heard Bryant describing everything.

Meghan and Randy said...

Kari, you look great! Did you lose weight or do something?

I love the last picture. Your boys are growing up so fast! I'm a little sad that Benjamin no longer has that newborn-ness to me. Everyone tells me I should treasure the time he can't crawl/run around yet! :)

Leticia Clarkson said...

So fun! We love the train park but aren't quite brave enough to handle the crowds at Christmas time. So, good job woman!