Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas, sleep overs, and more...

This month for Aunt Kari's Fun Night I had the nieces and only one nephew over for a fun filled night. We started off with a yummy dinner of Sweet Pork burritos and then watched movies all night and made sugar cookies and decorated them. It was tons of fun. I had them all sleep over this night since it was during Christmas break and we had yummy chocolate chip waffles the next morning, then I painted the girls toes and decorated them with cute snowmen for the holiday. Then their mom came and took them all home. It was so much fun and I look forward to the next sleep over we have!!
Fun Movie watching

Here is a cute video of Asher dancing very short but cute.
Ella with her cookies.
This was last months Aunt Kari Night.
I had the kids over to eat yummy dinner, Homemade Personal Pizzas, paint rocks with pictures of things we are thankful for and to watch a movie. Lots of fun.
I love doing my Aunt Kari Nights!!!
Cute cousins in matching pj's
Angie with her ladybug rock
sorry for the blurry picture.
They also made lots of different clay/playdough objects.
This is Ellas??
Sunny's bug
Logan built a whole scene of things

This was the entire rock collection when we were done.
Christmas Eve
Asher enjoying his dinner.
On Christmas Eve we always go over to my parents house to celebrate and open gifts. This night we played out the Nativity scene while reading the story from the scriptures. It was lots of fun.
Here is Dallin as the Angel before he changed his mind and no longer wanted to be an Angel, although I think he makes quite a cute angel I wish he would have kept it on longer!!
All the actors in character.
Dallin decided to be the star.
My brother and his fiance with their boy Sol played
Joseph, Mary and Jesus
Doesn't she make a beautiful Mary?!?
Bryant played the part of the Hulk Shepard. He loves loves loves to dress up and be in character as you may have noticed from earlier posts and this was how he wanted to play the part as the "Hulk Shepard". My silly son, I sure did get a good laugh out of it though.
THis is one of my super cute nephews, Grant, my sister's little boy.
He is one month older than Asher.
Santa stopped by to say hello, on Grammy and Papa's roof, he made sure the boys were being good and then went on his way. The boys loved it and were sure to get in their requests for presents. Here is Dallin telling him he wants an Ironman toy.
Grammy and Papa got the boys these cool scooter's. They love love love them!!!
And Asher got a awesome Lowe race car.


Papa and Asher
Another cute nephew, Sol, I could just eat him up he's so yummy!!!
Christmas morning the boys loved their gifts and loved helping Asher with his.
We headed over to Grandma Gigi's for breakfast Christmas morning and played a few games on the Wii while we were there. Here is Bryant boxing.
I forgot to take pictures of our Christmas decorations until I started taking them down so here is a quick look at our decor for the holiday.
Christmas tree.
I made this cute sign to hang our stockings on and didn't realize I spelt stockINGS wrong until it was all done, bummer I still used it though I'll fix it next year.
Entry way mid-clean up.


We had a wonderful holiday.
But here is a pretty disappointing story. After Christmas we decided to head up to Eagar to see Corey's parents. He said he had Monday off at work because of the holiday so we thought we would head up after church and hang out with family for a couple days then come home. So we left our house around 1:30pm and took off for Eagar. We pulled over in Heber because Corey was getting tired and decided that I should drive. So after switching spots and I take off down the road about 2 miles into my drive I see a cop pass by turn on his lights and flip a U'y. So I automatically knew I was getting a ticket. I was speeding but didn't realize it cause we were just about to leave the small town we were in where the speed limit was going to change to allow for my excessive speed anyways... so when I saw him turn around I just pulled over and waited for him. He told me I was going too fast and gave me a ticket. Huge bummer, especially since I had just got into the driver seat minutes before being pulled over. So we go on our merry way to Grandma's house and get there around 5:45 and Corey check his work schedule which doesn't post until 6 the night before the work day, and guess what, he has to work Monday morning bright and early at 6:30am. That was a SUPER HUGE BUMMER!! So we ate a little dinner played a game of Yattze(sp?) and loaded the car back up and headed home. We were home by 12:00am and Corey got a few hours of sleep before heading to work. So it was a HUGE waste of time and an even Bigger waste of our money!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

SOOOO many cute pics!!!
Love the Aunt Kari night! Such a fun activity.
Love the Christmas presents and the stocking board is WAY CUTE- who cares that you forgot the "n" :)
Bummer about the ticket and the short trip. I hate when things like that happen.