Asher went down for a nap at 1 today.
I let the boys watch a quiet movie as soon as he went down to keep the noise to a minimum.
After the movie was over and Asher was still asleep I sent the boys outside to play to continue to keep the noise level down.
After 30 sec.'s Bryant, who is dressed up as a power ranger, comes running in the house telling me that Dallin wants to be a power ranger and that he wants to be spider man.
He found his spider man outfit outside.
After taking the power ranger outfit off of a dancing little Bryant I told him to go use the restroom and then he could be spider man.
Before he left the room completely I told him to be quiet in the bathroom cause Asher was asleep and I didn't want him to wake up.
So he yells from the bathroom,"Ok, Mom, I will, I'll be careful!"
I just had to laugh.
About 2 minutes later I got Asher out of bed.
Got love those moments, at least right now I do!






No comments:
Post a Comment