Monday, December 13, 2010

Fun Weekend Happenings...

This past Saturday we attended 3 different parties. It was a busy day but tons of fun.
Our first party was a Princess's Royal Ball.
The boys were dressed to impress even though it was for their cute cousin Ella. You never know who else will be at a Royal Ball right??
(I made Dallin's Prince charming outfit out of an old blanket we
had and one of his old shirts, it was too cute and way fun! Bryant was a brave and strong knight.)
This is the cake that I made for my cute niece Ella. Her request was that it be pink.
These are the cute cousin's together.
Our second party was our Ward Christmas party. The second counselor in the Bishopric put on the entertainment and it was fabulous. Sorry about the blurry picture. And the food was great. It was Tongan. Although I didn't eat as much as I would have liked because our next party was an adult dinner party.
So I totally forgot to take any pictures of our adult dinner party but Corey's siblings and all their spouses got together for a fun night of good food and fun. It was really great! My parents let me host it at their home since they have a big enough table for all ten of us to sit around. We served pork barbacoa and had delicious desserts. We then had a fun white elephant exchange and then play one of my most favorite games, Guestures (not sure if that is how you spell it?). It was lots of fun although we did miss our long lost brother and sister in Michigan, you guys need to move back!!!
It was a great day and I'm so glad I was able to spend it with lots of people I love!!

4 comments:

Liz said...

What cute outfits. You are SO talented!

Jen said...

Love their outfits! & the cake, always amazing! :)

Jennie said...

Great job on their outfits! And very cute cake. I talked with Ella on the phone yesterday and she told me about her pink cake with a crown. :)

Pooh, we missed the adult family party. We'll do our best to move back!

Carolyn said...

That was the MOST FUN Christmas party ever! And even though we all love our kids it was so fun to be able to actually be ourselves together without our "Mommy and Daddy roles" having to kick in. I'm so glad you did it! And thanks again for the beautiful cake and getting into the spirit with your boys!