Today while watching PBS and eating apples this cute little guy of mine feel asleep.
It was so cute and I couldn't believe it since he has been such a stinker about going down for naps and bed lately. He must have finally had it with his late nights and lack of naps. I sure hope this means he's going back to his happy napping days!!!
I just love how he wants to be a big boy these days also. He wanted to dress up like Bryant today. And most days he copies anything and everything you do.
He has also started throwing some pretty awesome tantrums.
He usually makes some funny noises and then stomps off grunting and then throws himself on the floor and grunts and screams. We don't put up with it however and he quickly gets put in his room until he is done with his tantrum. Silly boy.
I'm just glad he's so cute or else....
He has also started giving what my family calls the "Kari" look.
He can look at you with such disgust it hurts. Most the time he is just trying to be silly with his looks but there are times when he has gotten in trouble or done something to give you the "look". It makes me laugh every time!!!
I sure love this kid!!!






2 comments:
adorable :)
I thought that was DALLIN! I was like, "What? I thought Dallin didn't take naps." Then I realized it was Asher when you went on with the description. He is getting ready to be a big brother I guess.:)
Post a Comment