On Sunday Dallin was playing outside with his cousin when he came in crying and holding his arm. We were told he fell through the whole (spring area of the trampoline) and fell off and hit his head and fell onto his arm. He was being pretty careful with it and wouldn't move it much so we talked about taking him to urgent care. Corey and I are not big on taking our kids to the doctors at all. If we can fix the problem ourselves we will do that before taking any of them in. We don't really like doctors... anyways we waited for about 45min.'s to see if he would be ok and go play but he just sat there and asked to lay down and still refused to use his arm so we took him in. They did some x-rays and said he had a very mild brake just below his wrist. They gave him a brace and sling and told us to go see a specialist for a real cast. As you can see from the picture we never got the real cast. I saw the x-ray and I'm not sure if it really needed a "real" cast. This one is working just fine. A little harder to keep on him but he's gonna be just fine. Then on Monday he touched the hot stove and burnt his other elbow bad and didn't even cry just comes up to Corey and says, "Dad I burnt my knee". Silly kid!!!
I guess I was meant to have all boys since this broken bones,
burn, and blood business is no big deal to me!!
On a funnier note Dallin was cracking me up this morning.
This is what he said while at our neighbors house playing outside...
"My mom has a baby BOY in her belly, he's a REAL boy!!"
My neighbor and I are laughing!! I said,
"Yes you guys got what you and daddy wanted all boys!"
Then Dallin said,
"Yeah mommy doesn't know how to grow girls!"






1 comment:
Poor kid! But love that he is so brave:)
on the wrong day I'm sure you would have cried from that comment about "not growing girls". Glad you could laugh about it!
I'm excited for tonight!!! See ya then!
Post a Comment