Yesterday the weather was so perfect that we decided to spend the entire day outside.
To make sure it would rain we started out the day by washing our messy car.
I kinda knew it would happen but the car needed it anyway.
Then we did a TON of yard work!
In the front I pulled all my summer flowers out of the flower bed in preparation for fall flowers.
In the back we tilled the whole yard and put a winter seed lawn down, covered it with super stinky cow poop and hopefully we will have a nice yard in a few weeks. In the meantime our poor dog has to be locked up in the front yard.
It was a good day and despite the fact that we were outside all day long the house still managed to get REALLY dirty, I think it was from cleaning out the car and not cleaning up after we ate breakfast and lunch. Oh well though today is another day...






4 comments:
I love doing yard work! & Yay you made it rain :)
Wowee! Thanks for ushering in the rain!
I'm so glad the weather has cooled down there. We've got cool weather here too, and it's going to get much colder way too quickly! Cory's closet makeover is awesome. You need to post pictures of the rest of the room!
Oooh, can't wait to see your lawn!
Post a Comment