This morning I got out my cup and filled it with water. Asher came running up to me saying, "Juice, Juice, Juice!!" Which is what he calls everything you can drink. So I put my cup down and got him his own cup of water and he says, "NO!!" Then points to my cup and says "JUICE". So since it wasn't that big of a deal to me to have the big white cup I let him have it. He was thrilled then after taking a big long drink of it he carried it around like it was his baby, hugging it close!! If you were to try and take that cup away you would have gotten the look of death, see below!!
We sure love our little Asher boy!!! He is such a funny kid to have around and he is constantly cracking me up with his very dramatic facial expressions. He gives the best angry, mad, silly, funny looks to you and loves to play eye games. He has the darkest brown eyes that are so handsome and I'm sure I will have to fight the girlies off of him, along with all the girls swarming his brothers!! I sure have my work cut out for me!!!






2 comments:
Ha ha! Our Ethan does that same thing with our cups and angry eyes. Instead of words though, we get "eh, ehs" and lots of pointing. What a crack up.
such a cute face :)
Post a Comment