Saturday, October 8, 2011

Halloween Party

Last night I decided it would be fun to have a Halloween Dinner party with our little family.
We made mummy's with blood, wiggly pasta and slime juice.
The boys thought it was just great. I even let them help me wrap the mummy's.
Asher stuck his mummy on his thumb and ate it that way. It was so cute!!!
Dallin drinking his slime juice.
Daddy being nice and posing for a picture.
He was so wonderful because I told him that we could only have the party on one condition, we clean the house. I ran to the store to get a few things and when I got back he had done almost all the cleaning.
Dirty face!!!
After dinner we cleaned up, the boys showered and I made some caramel corn. Then the boys all sat down to watch a fun Halloween movie.
It was a fun night and I think the boys had a good time!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Such a cute dinner!
Great Jon Mom!