Every year in October our family heads over the border to good ol' Rocky Point, Mexico. My family has been doing this with a great group of friends since I was in the 5th grade. It is always a blast and I love that my kids are now getting to experience things that I enjoyed as a child as well.
Here we are on Sand Dollar Beach.
The sand dollars were EVERYWHERE!!! Lots of fun!!

Big Preggo!!
(Don't get me wrong I love being pregnant and I absolutely LOVE this baby in my belly, it's just big!!)

Asher playing in the sand with his cousin Sol!

Searching the coral for starfish in the early morning, Dallin's favorite thing to do!!!
Daddy and Bryant had just got back from snorkeling also.

More playing in the Sand

My mom and Dallin found a HUGE hermit crab, seriously HUGE!!!

Then we spotted a beached whale and we all felt so bad for her,
but unfortunately she was too big to throw back into the ocean!!

It was such a fun trip and I'm so glad that our family gets to do this every year!!






4 comments:
haha! you are the sexiest beached "whale" i have ever seen :)
What a fun trip!
How fun! I've never been to Mexico. It sounds like it would but a great vacation for the kids too!
UMMM....you totally left out the stanger danger part of the trip. I know it was not funny but seriously when they went to town and people asked if they were dallins friends was just too funny. SO much fun seeing your little ones grow up on this trip--awesome that the next generation is coming back to continue the tradition
Oh Rocky Point! What fun! Good memories. We sure love you guys.
Post a Comment