I was planning on heading over to the crazy wally-world last night to pick up a few bikes for my boys. That was what Santa told me to get them and it was a great deal, to good to pass!!
Right before leaving my house I got a text from my mother saying:
I'm at Walmart in line to get the boys bikes
She had read my mind.
Although, I knew the craziness of Walmart on Black Friday so I headed down there to help her out.
I'm pretty much done now with our families Christmas shopping now.
After getting home from Walmart, I went to bed and got up early this morning to head over to Joann's to pick up the Cricut my mom was buying me for my Birthday/Christmas. I'm very excited to get to use that also!!!
We just need to get extended family done and we will be completely done for the year, yea!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment